Step 1: If you understand what your t-shirt says, take it off.
Step 2: You MUST own: a messenger bag, thick frame nerd glasses (prescription optional), v-neck t-shirts, and a mustache.
Step 3: DO NOT own: a TV, loose fitted jeans, and shampoo.
Step 4: Listen to obscure bands until they become mainstream.
Step 5: Grow everything you eat and smoke.
Step 6: Listen to NPR while sipping on PBR.
Step 7: Don’t EVER admit that you are a Hipster!
Not to mention all that storage room underneath as well… genius!
Johah Hill and Justin Long - The two became roommates after meeting on the set of the never watched TV show Campus Ladies. Years later they reunited on the set of the film Accepted (coincidentally another project that nobody saw).
Robert Downey Jr. and Kiefer Sutherland - Before Iron…
Monster’s Inc, 2001. Starring John Goodman, Billy Crystal, James Coburn, Jennifer Tilly, Bonnie Hunt, Steve Buscemi. (Director: Pete Docter, David Silverman, Lee Unkrick)
Plot: Pixar pitches another computer-animated classic with this family-friendly tale about the professional scarers of Monsters, Inc., who sneak into children’s bedrooms at night to elicit screams that they convert into energy to run their world. Life is fine for top scarer Sulley (Goodman) and his assistant, Mike (Crystal), until a little girl named Boo accidentally finds her way into the monster world — and into Sulley’s heart.
1. When my mom makes me eat watermelons that were sliced with the same knife used to cut the onions.
2. Every time I scrub my tongue too deep with my toothbrush.
3. Going in the bathroom right after someone has taken a dump and a hot shower.
4. When a girl says she’s on her “rag,” rather than saying she’s on her “period.”
5. When old people sneeze into a handkerchief and put in back in their pocket.